In Disney’s second remake of the 1976 Jodie Foster kid-pleaser, Jamie Lee Curtis plays a mom who trades places with her teen daughter (Lindsay Lohan, who also starred in the studio’s 1998 remake of ”The Parent Trap”).
(Freaky Friday: Ron Batzdorff)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early