Alex Proyas, director of such decidedly downbeat fare as ”The Crow” and ”Dark City,” lightens up a bit for this rock & roll fantasy that follows a young Australian band trying to make it from the garage to the arena.
(Garage Days: Lisa Tomasetti)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Donald Trump compared to famous movie bullies in DNC video
- The National debut new song with St. Vincent in concert
- Gretchen Carlson was angry it took too long to oust Roger Ailes
- WATCH: 'Train to Busan' zombie film clip has blood on the tracks
- Barbra Streisand and Hugh Jackman team up for dreamy duet
- Elon Musk endorsement spikes sales for out-of-print 1929 history book
- 'RHONJ': Melissa Gorga tells husband Joe to 'man up'