Alex Proyas, director of such decidedly downbeat fare as ”The Crow” and ”Dark City,” lightens up a bit for this rock & roll fantasy that follows a young Australian band trying to make it from the garage to the arena.
(Garage Days: Lisa Tomasetti)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Young Thug wants to call his next mixtape 'Carter V'
- Former Girls frontman Christopher Owens drops new album
- 'Pawn Sacrifice' trailer shows Bobby Fischer's greatest struggles
- Mariah and me(?!) on stage in Vegas: Tweet dreams are made of this...
- Ask the Movie Critic: Chris Nashawaty wants to hear from YOU
- 'Marriage Boot Camp' welcomes... Jeff and Jordan from 'Big Brother?'
- U2 manager Dennis Sheehan dies
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Lady Gaga, The Rock, Demi Lovato & More!