Alex Proyas, director of such decidedly downbeat fare as ”The Crow” and ”Dark City,” lightens up a bit for this rock & roll fantasy that follows a young Australian band trying to make it from the garage to the arena.
(Garage Days: Lisa Tomasetti)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast