Interviews, concert footage, animation, and music videos tell the story of jokey alt-pop duo They Might Be Giants. With Janeane Garofalo, Andy Richter, and Jon Stewart, something funny is bound to happen.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nirvana baby recreates 'Nevermind' album cover 25 years later
- Bon Iver's Justin Vernon slams Beyoncé for Pepsi partnership
- Lin-Manuel Miranda sings 'Yoda' with Weird Al at New York concert
- 'CBS Sunday Morning': Jane Pauley will replace Charles Osgood
- Watch Kanye West's surprise performance with Chance the Rapper
- Patrick Stewart on doing drag for the first time in 'Blunt Talk'
- Marvel delayed 'Doctor Strange' release for Benedict Cumberbatch