Interviews, concert footage, animation, and music videos tell the story of jokey alt-pop duo They Might Be Giants. With Janeane Garofalo, Andy Richter, and Jon Stewart, something funny is bound to happen.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama explains what's funny, not funny about Trump
- Seth Meyers mocks Trump's Gettysburg address
- Tom Hanks asks Zoltar from 'Big' for yet another wish
- What to Watch Tuesday: 'This Is Us' goes to the Super Bowl (sort of)
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'