Interviews, concert footage, animation, and music videos tell the story of jokey alt-pop duo They Might Be Giants. With Janeane Garofalo, Andy Richter, and Jon Stewart, something funny is bound to happen.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'
- Lena Dunham, America Ferrera slam Donald Trump at DNC
- Mothers of slain black youth deliver powerful speeches at DNC
- Jessica Chastain in talks to join Jake Gyllenhaal's 'The Division'
- Elizabeth Banks compares Donald Trump to 'Hunger Games' character
- Oprah Winfrey to reunite with Ava DuVernay on 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Lauren Conrad teases new secrets revealed upcoming The Hills special