She’s a ditzy beautician, he’s a surly frozen-food magnate (no, really). Yet when Juliette Binoche and Jean Reno find themselves stranded at a French airport, an against-all-odds romance begins to take flight.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage talks 'National Treasure 3': 'They're working on it'
- Leslie Jones once worked as a Scientology telemarketer
- Singles Swap: EW's fresh suggestions for brand new tunes
- See the winning cover for 'Taylor Swift: This Is Our Song'
- WATCH: Gary Oldman, Asa Butterfield in 'The Space Between Us' trailer
- 'The Nice Guys' director Shane Black explains his love for Christmas
- James Blake tells stories behind the collaborations on his new album