She’s a ditzy beautician, he’s a surly frozen-food magnate (no, really). Yet when Juliette Binoche and Jean Reno find themselves stranded at a French airport, an against-all-odds romance begins to take flight.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot
- 'The Good Wife' recap: No harm, no foul, and 'microbursts of contempt'
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Sex, secrets, and radical politics
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Michael J. Fox returned: A pest with pesticides?
- Marc Cuban, Ann Coulter join ‘Sharknado 3’ as president and VP
- The EW Guide to Music Festival Season 2015
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 7 trailer: Bethenny's back