She’s a ditzy beautician, he’s a surly frozen-food magnate (no, really). Yet when Juliette Binoche and Jean Reno find themselves stranded at a French airport, an against-all-odds romance begins to take flight.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel