After successfully staring down Simon Cowell, ”American Idol” songbirds Justin Guarini and Kelly Clarkson face their toughest judge yet – the notoriously fickle moviegoing public – when they head to the beach for spring break. The toothsome tunes are interrupted, however, when they encounter difficulties exchanging text messages.
(From Justin to Kelly: Jon Farmer)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Starz renews 'Black Sails,' orders Antonio Banderas project
- Migos weigh in on ghostwriting raps as first studio album drops
- Jenni Pulos reflects on wowing the crowd for 'Showtime at the Apollo'
- 'UnREAL' creators react to Chris Harrison's criticisms of the show
- 'Doctor Who' producer drops hints about Maisie Williams role
- Everything you should live stream from Lollapalooza this weekend
- How Ice Cube's son really got his breakout role in 'Straight Outta Compton'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!