Filled with graphic sex and violence, Larry Clark’s latest troubled-teen drama (which he codirected with ”Far From Heaven” cinematographer Edward Lachman) may make his disturbing ”Kids” look like ”The Muppet Babies.”
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum