Filled with graphic sex and violence, Larry Clark’s latest troubled-teen drama (which he codirected with ”Far From Heaven” cinematographer Edward Lachman) may make his disturbing ”Kids” look like ”The Muppet Babies.”
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Science fiction-thriller 'Arrival' to open Fantastic Fest
- 'Scrubs' vet John C. McGinley battles demons in 'Stan Against Evil'
- 'The Girl on the Train': Why Paula Hawkins didn't write the screenplay
- R.E.M. to reissue 'Out of Time' for 25th anniversary
- 'Stranger Things' star sings Amy Winehouse in throwback video
- Katy Perry sends sympathy to 'Catfish' victim: 'My heart goes out to him'
- Kate Beckinsale stars in exclusive 'The Disappointments Room' photos