Naomi Watts (”The Ring”) and Kate Hudson (”How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”) star in the latest from Merchant-Ivory – but no corsets or hoopskirts were required. The actresses are modern-day American sisters in Paris: Watts is a pregnant woman jilted by her French hubby, while Hudson finds a certain je ne sais quoi in the hubby’s uncle (”The Dinner Game”’s Thierry Lhermitte). Glenn Close costars.
(Le Divorce: Arnaud Borrel)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Andy Samberg freestyles about bananas in Lonely Island 'Popstar' clip
- Nick Jonas on Miley Cyrus: 'I'm proud of her'
- Kate Beckinsale reveals her chocolate prank on 'Graham Norton Show'
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Inside Quicksilver's show-stopping rescue sequence
- 'Star Trek V: The Final Frontier': Surreal, barely finished, oddly fun
- Kickstarter campaign launches to republish Joe Lansdale's 'Red Range'
- Maisie Williams phones into radio interview with Kit Harington
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers