Naomi Watts (”The Ring”) and Kate Hudson (”How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”) star in the latest from Merchant-Ivory – but no corsets or hoopskirts were required. The actresses are modern-day American sisters in Paris: Watts is a pregnant woman jilted by her French hubby, while Hudson finds a certain je ne sais quoi in the hubby’s uncle (”The Dinner Game”’s Thierry Lhermitte). Glenn Close costars.
(Le Divorce: Arnaud Borrel)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Martin Freeman joins 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Josh Charles joins Masters of Sex in major role
- Exclusive 'Finding Carter' trailer: Carter hooks up with ... Max?
- 'Mr. Sloane' creator talks about his Nick Frost sitcom and the future of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'
- U2 puts on surprise performance on New York subway platform
- Sex workers featured on A&E's '8 Minutes' say network failed to offer help, privacy
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' preview clip: Your verdict on the judges?
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!