Naomi Watts (”The Ring”) and Kate Hudson (”How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”) star in the latest from Merchant-Ivory – but no corsets or hoopskirts were required. The actresses are modern-day American sisters in Paris: Watts is a pregnant woman jilted by her French hubby, while Hudson finds a certain je ne sais quoi in the hubby’s uncle (”The Dinner Game”’s Thierry Lhermitte). Glenn Close costars.
(Le Divorce: Arnaud Borrel)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!