Naomi Watts (”The Ring”) and Kate Hudson (”How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”) star in the latest from Merchant-Ivory – but no corsets or hoopskirts were required. The actresses are modern-day American sisters in Paris: Watts is a pregnant woman jilted by her French hubby, while Hudson finds a certain je ne sais quoi in the hubby’s uncle (”The Dinner Game”’s Thierry Lhermitte). Glenn Close costars.
(Le Divorce: Arnaud Borrel)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Silence of the Lambs' still screams after 25 years
- A look back at the time 'Silence of the Lambs' won big at the Oscars
- Happy Valentine's Day! Read highlights from Aziz Ansari's 'Modern Romance'
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner previews introduction of the Hilltop
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features