Naomi Watts (”The Ring”) and Kate Hudson (”How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”) star in the latest from Merchant-Ivory – but no corsets or hoopskirts were required. The actresses are modern-day American sisters in Paris: Watts is a pregnant woman jilted by her French hubby, while Hudson finds a certain je ne sais quoi in the hubby’s uncle (”The Dinner Game”’s Thierry Lhermitte). Glenn Close costars.
(Le Divorce: Arnaud Borrel)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters