We could describe this epic tale of war-torn romance in 16th-century Thailand, but instead we’ll just quote its website, which promises ”archers atop elephants, bare-breasted amazon fighters armed with spears, and invading Burmese legions firing cannons.” Awesome!
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters