We could describe this epic tale of war-torn romance in 16th-century Thailand, but instead we’ll just quote its website, which promises ”archers atop elephants, bare-breasted amazon fighters armed with spears, and invading Burmese legions firing cannons.” Awesome!
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Late Show': Stephen Colbert 'takes it to the streets' for interviews with New Yorkers
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Celebrities pay tribute to late stand-up comedian Kevin Meaney
- Donald Glover's 'Star Wars' casting sparks lively Internet reactions
- GLSEN honors PEOPLE and EW Editorial Director Jess Cagle
- Stephen Colbert pitches 'Bad Hombres' for Donald Trump TV
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'