After she inherits a record label, a priss (Lisa Kudrow) has to do damage control for a foulmouthed rapper (Damon Wayans). Richard Benjamin directed this long-delayed comedy.
(Marci X: Andrew Schwartz)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Martin Scorsese doesn't think people remember his films
- 'Grey's Anatomy' to reveal Jackson-April status in special flashback episode
- Victoria Aveyard on new 'Red Queen' book: 'I feel really happy and evil turning the story on its head'
- Beyoncé once turned down a Coldplay collaboration
- Colin Farrell has 45 days to fall in love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- T.J. Miller reviews Super Bowl ads in Shock Top video
- 'Minority Report' screenwriter Scott Frank talks writing his first novel 'Shaker'