Bob Dylan did some singing, acting, writing, and cast wrangling for his first film in 16 years. But he left the directing to ”Seinfeld” vet Larry Charles. A political allegory revolving around an ill-conceived charity concert, the movie also stars Jessica Lange, Jeff Bridges, and John Goodman.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Grateful Dead's farewell shows earned estimated $55 million
- Go inside the studio with Janet Jackson in her lyric video for 'No Sleeep'
- Paula Deen fires social media manager responsible for offensive tweet
- 'Star Wars': Han Solo stand-alone movie plots course with 'Lego Movie' directors at the controls
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- Albert Hammond, Jr. says the Strokes don't have new music in the works
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!