When boss Terence Stamp asks him to house-sit, Ashton Kutcher sees it as an opportunity to score with lusty daughter Tara Reid – until drop-ins like Molly Shannon and Andy Richter muck (and yuk) it up.
(My Boss's Daughter: Chuck Hodes)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'