When boss Terence Stamp asks him to house-sit, Ashton Kutcher sees it as an opportunity to score with lusty daughter Tara Reid – until drop-ins like Molly Shannon and Andy Richter muck (and yuk) it up.
(My Boss's Daughter: Chuck Hodes)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'