When boss Terence Stamp asks him to house-sit, Ashton Kutcher sees it as an opportunity to score with lusty daughter Tara Reid – until drop-ins like Molly Shannon and Andy Richter muck (and yuk) it up.
(My Boss's Daughter: Chuck Hodes)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Joy explains how childhood memories work in exclusive 'Inside Out' clip
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Eileen' by Ottessa Moshfegh
- Tyler, the Creator hints that Odd Future may be no more
- Little Mix covers Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea's 'Pretty Girls'
- 'Felt' red-band trailer: Psychological thriller tackles rape culture
- Hilary Duff releases a second, Tinder-less 'Sparks' video
- 'Graceland' taps 'Elementary' star Lucy Liu to direct season 3 episode