When boss Terence Stamp asks him to house-sit, Ashton Kutcher sees it as an opportunity to score with lusty daughter Tara Reid – until drop-ins like Molly Shannon and Andy Richter muck (and yuk) it up.
(My Boss's Daughter: Chuck Hodes)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Creed': Watch the first trailer for the 'Rocky' spinoff
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!