When boss Terence Stamp asks him to house-sit, Ashton Kutcher sees it as an opportunity to score with lusty daughter Tara Reid – until drop-ins like Molly Shannon and Andy Richter muck (and yuk) it up.
(My Boss's Daughter: Chuck Hodes)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Billy Eichner makes Tina a witch on 'Bob’s Burgers'
- Unreleased Prince music coming in 2017
- Weird Al turned the final presidential debate into a song
- Colbert rips Trump again for election comments
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'The Walking Dead,' obviously
- Jimmy Kimmel hires Doctor Strange for kids' birthday party
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season