Philip Seymour Hoffman is a bank manager handling a multimillion-dollar account. He also happens to have a talent for – and addiction to – gambling. Minnie Driver and John Hurt costar.
(Owning Mahowney: Ava Gerlitz)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant