Philip Seymour Hoffman is a bank manager handling a multimillion-dollar account. He also happens to have a talent for – and addiction to – gambling. Minnie Driver and John Hurt costar.
(Owning Mahowney: Ava Gerlitz)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Joshua Malina & Scott Foley talk 'Paris Is Burning' in ‘Folina: A 'Scandal' Hangover Blog’
- Lena Dunham's mother was critical of her 'Scandal' performance
- Brie Larson and Jimmy Fallon play 'The Whisper Challenge' on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'