Philip Seymour Hoffman is a bank manager handling a multimillion-dollar account. He also happens to have a talent for – and addiction to – gambling. Minnie Driver and John Hurt costar.
(Owning Mahowney: Ava Gerlitz)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Loretta Devine talks gender-bending role
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on that shocking casualty
- Jennifer Garner joins Bryan Cranston in 'Wakefield'
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing