In a collaboration that would make Sumner Redstone proud (and richer), Nickelodeon kiddie cash cows ”Rugrats” and ”The Wild Thornberrys” band together on a mysterious deserted island. Bruce Willis provides the voice of adorable doggie Spike.
(Rugrats Go Wild: Paramount Pictures)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Trevor Noah to keep Jon Stewart's Daily Show producers
- 'Supergirl' taps 'Sons of Anarchy' alum as DC Comics villain Reactron
- Carly Rae Jepsen rewrites 'I Really Like You' for 'Comedy Bang! Bang!'
- Ice Cube says Dr. Dre is dropping a new album on Aug. 1
- New 'Faking It' trailer features a steamy Karmy kiss
- Keaton, McAdams investigate the Catholic Church in 'Spotlight' trailer
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!