It’s ”The Mighty Ducks” meets ”The Matrix,” via the Far East. In Hong Kong’s highest-grossing homegrown hit, Stephen Chow (who also cowrote and directed) plays a kung fu master who could break Beckham if he wanted to. Instead, he settles for leading a team in the titular action-packed sport.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50