It’s ”The Mighty Ducks” meets ”The Matrix,” via the Far East. In Hong Kong’s highest-grossing homegrown hit, Stephen Chow (who also cowrote and directed) plays a kung fu master who could break Beckham if he wanted to. Instead, he settles for leading a team in the titular action-packed sport.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel