What’s harder to take: that Nikki Reed cowrote the script when she was 13, or that Reed already knows so much about sex, drugs, and being bad? At Sundance, her girls-gone-wild drama won both a $2 million distribution deal from Fox Searchlight and a best director trophy for Catherine Hardwicke.
(Thirteen: Anne Marie Fox)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel