What’s harder to take: that Nikki Reed cowrote the script when she was 13, or that Reed already knows so much about sex, drugs, and being bad? At Sundance, her girls-gone-wild drama won both a $2 million distribution deal from Fox Searchlight and a best director trophy for Catherine Hardwicke.
(Thirteen: Anne Marie Fox)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?