What’s harder to take: that Nikki Reed cowrote the script when she was 13, or that Reed already knows so much about sex, drugs, and being bad? At Sundance, her girls-gone-wild drama won both a $2 million distribution deal from Fox Searchlight and a best director trophy for Catherine Hardwicke.
(Thirteen: Anne Marie Fox)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See a new clip from 'Burnt' with Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller
- You'll lose your head over this exclusive clip from 'Tales of Halloween'
- 'Inside Amy Schumer,' 'Broad City,' and more faves will stream on Hulu
- Tom Hiddleston explains why Loki was cut from 'Age of Ultron'
- Demi Lovato shares two new 'Confident' music video teasers
- Shane Davis and Michelle Delecki preview new gaming comic 'Axcend'
- 'The Flash' star Grant Gustin zooms through EW’s Pop Culture Personality Quiz