What’s harder to take: that Nikki Reed cowrote the script when she was 13, or that Reed already knows so much about sex, drugs, and being bad? At Sundance, her girls-gone-wild drama won both a $2 million distribution deal from Fox Searchlight and a best director trophy for Catherine Hardwicke.
(Thirteen: Anne Marie Fox)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Preview John Arcudi's new prison murder mystery comic, 'Dead Inside'
- Shailene Woodley speaks out on Dakota Access Pipeline protest arrest
- Michael J. Fox still isn't sure how the science works in 'BTTF'
- #TrumpBookReport tweets trend after presidential debate
- Blink-182 recreate 'What's My Age Again?' clip with Adam Devine
- Bruce Springsteen wrote a song for 'Harry Potter' that was never used
- GLAAD celebrates Spirit Day with new 'Fun Home'-inspired music video