Writer-director Chen Kaige orchestrates a meditation on the power of music and familial bonds with this story of a young violin prodigy who moves to Beijing with his father to attend a prestigious conservatory.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Young Uhtred storms into battle in 'The Last Kingdom' first-look clip
- Mastermind behind Slaughterhouse 90210 reveals how she turned her blog into a book
- New ‘interview’ introduces Lex Luthor Jr. from 'Batman v Superman'
- Paul McCartney drops surprise remix of Michael Jackson 'Say Say Say'
- 'Big' child actor revisits famous scene in Kickstarter promo
- See a new teaser from Netflix's 'Jessica Jones'
- Taye Diggs on writing 'Mixed Me!' for his son: "He shouldn't have to explain himself to anyone"