Three separate films, one grand statement. Borrowing an idea from Krzysztof Kieslowski’s ”Three Colors” trilogy, Belgian director Lucas Belvaux presents three interrelated movies – a thriller (”On the Run”), a comedy (”An Amazing Couple”), and a melodrama (”After the Life”) – featuring overlapping characters and themes.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The company behind 'Pokémon Go' says trading is coming
- Fassbender: 'Alien: Covenant' will be 'much scarier' than 'Prometheus'
- MTV's 'True Life' special to follow survivors of Orlando shooting
- Adele adds two more shows to '25' tour
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' cast plays two truths and a lie
- 'Guardians Vol. 2': James Gunn shares first look at the Ravagers
- 'One Tree Hill' cast sings theme song at karaoke-filled reunion
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'