Three separate films, one grand statement. Borrowing an idea from Krzysztof Kieslowski’s ”Three Colors” trilogy, Belgian director Lucas Belvaux presents three interrelated movies – a thriller (”On the Run”), a comedy (”An Amazing Couple”), and a melodrama (”After the Life”) – featuring overlapping characters and themes.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel