Growing up in Buenos Aires during the 1960s, ”Valentín”’s 9-year-old titular tyke (newcomer Rodrigo Noya) dreams of becoming an astronaut. But first he must track down the parents who unexpectedly abandoned him.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Director of R-rated 'Deadpool' is a great big softy: 'I cry easily'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in Amazon-set thriller 'Jungle'
- Tilda Swinton is the woman of the century in 'A Bigger Splash' trailer
- See 'Warcraft,' 'Independence Day' toys ahead of Toy Fair 2016
- Kylie Jenner has been filming her own soap opera on Snapchat
- 'Agent Carter' in jeopardy? Hayley Atwell cast in new ABC pilot
- Can you match the movie quote to the romantic love story?
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday