A group of pretty young things (among them Jeremy Sisto and Eliza Dushku) make the titular directional error in the West Virginia wilderness, where they’re soon set upon by – you guessed it – cannibalistic mountain men disfigured through years of in-breeding.
(Wrong Turn: Rafy)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Madam Secretary' boss previews twist-filled election storyline
- 'Twin Peaks' has a familiar-sounding treat for fans
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'The Flash,' 'H50' & more
- New York Film Festival: 10 essential movies and events to catch
- Meet the Justice Society of America in new 'Legends of Tomorrow' pics
- Meet Tori Anderson, the daredevil breakout star of 'No Tomorrow'
- DNCE drop groovy 'Body Moves' single ahead of self-titled album