A group of pretty young things (among them Jeremy Sisto and Eliza Dushku) make the titular directional error in the West Virginia wilderness, where they’re soon set upon by – you guessed it – cannibalistic mountain men disfigured through years of in-breeding.
(Wrong Turn: Rafy)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'