BOUGHT Justine Bateman’s 3 BR, 3 BTH L.A. abode Bateman’s family ties, not to mention neighborhood ties, won’t be coming undone. Sure, the actress-cum-designer sold her Hollywood Hills home of nearly 18 years, but by moving just down the block into this 1950 midcentury modern she still shares the same zip code as brother Jason. The new house is close to the same size as her former 2,300-square-foot pad, but has an additional bath and a larger lot. Financial whiz kid Alex P. Keaton would surely approve.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'