BOUGHT Justine Bateman’s 3 BR, 3 BTH L.A. abode Bateman’s family ties, not to mention neighborhood ties, won’t be coming undone. Sure, the actress-cum-designer sold her Hollywood Hills home of nearly 18 years, but by moving just down the block into this 1950 midcentury modern she still shares the same zip code as brother Jason. The new house is close to the same size as her former 2,300-square-foot pad, but has an additional bath and a larger lot. Financial whiz kid Alex P. Keaton would surely approve.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- John Oliver breaks down Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump's scandals
- Adele clarifies her recent comments on Brangelina split
- The 'Batman v Superman' Easter egg almost everybody missed
- Jennifer Aniston will preview 'Office Christmas Party' at EW PopFest
- Dwayne Johnson pals around with 'Jumanji' costars in new set video
- Matt LeBlanc to host 'Top Gear' for another two seasons
- Drake releases short film 'Please Forgive Me'