BOUGHT Justine Bateman’s 3 BR, 3 BTH L.A. abode Bateman’s family ties, not to mention neighborhood ties, won’t be coming undone. Sure, the actress-cum-designer sold her Hollywood Hills home of nearly 18 years, but by moving just down the block into this 1950 midcentury modern she still shares the same zip code as brother Jason. The new house is close to the same size as her former 2,300-square-foot pad, but has an additional bath and a larger lot. Financial whiz kid Alex P. Keaton would surely approve.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taissa Farmiga and Nina Dobrev go back to camp in 'The Final Girls'
- A 'Dungeons & Dragons' film franchise is on its way
- 'Sleepy Hollow' trades Headless for a familiar face
- 'Spider-Man' writers say the new reboot won't be an origin story
- 'Rogue One' writer explains how he'd want to reboot 'Columbo'
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow says sequel could go global
- This week in 1995: Regrading the top 10 singles