BOUGHT Justine Bateman’s 3 BR, 3 BTH L.A. abode Bateman’s family ties, not to mention neighborhood ties, won’t be coming undone. Sure, the actress-cum-designer sold her Hollywood Hills home of nearly 18 years, but by moving just down the block into this 1950 midcentury modern she still shares the same zip code as brother Jason. The new house is close to the same size as her former 2,300-square-foot pad, but has an additional bath and a larger lot. Financial whiz kid Alex P. Keaton would surely approve.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive photos of Negan's victims fighting back
- Stars celebrate Hillary Clinton after powerful DNC speech
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead' S2 to feature 'worst onscreen death in history'
- Andy Grammer on writing for his third album: 'I'm having a blast'
- James Gunn says Star-Lord's dad in 'GOTG 2' isn't a spoiler
- 'Star Trek Beyond': Why Chris Pine feels like Captain Kirk
- 'Crazy, Stupid, Love.' director on Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone's chemistry