BOUGHT Justine Bateman’s 3 BR, 3 BTH L.A. abode Bateman’s family ties, not to mention neighborhood ties, won’t be coming undone. Sure, the actress-cum-designer sold her Hollywood Hills home of nearly 18 years, but by moving just down the block into this 1950 midcentury modern she still shares the same zip code as brother Jason. The new house is close to the same size as her former 2,300-square-foot pad, but has an additional bath and a larger lot. Financial whiz kid Alex P. Keaton would surely approve.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- 'Survivor Talk': Stephen and Ciera critique each other's games
- New honest trailer points out how 'Minions' is kind of like 'Joey'
- Digital stars call for YouTube to delete Sam Pepper's channel
- Fox responds to reports of bear rape in 'The Revenant'
- 'Scream Queens' exclusive: Black Friday gets bloody
- Sara Bareilles' 'Waitress' makes history with all-female creative team