No one can accuse Jamie Kennedy of not having the white rap thing down. As B-Rad, a Southern California rich kid who fancies himself a stone-cold gangsta, he’s a privileged dork in a puke-green track suit thrusting his fingers at perplexed boutique cashiers. Kennedy’s Eminem shtick is set up as parody, but it’s too much of a straight imitation, a walking audition for American Rap Idol. He wears out his welcome in five minutes.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Jamie Kennedy, Anthony Anderson, Bo Derek, Taye Diggs, Regina Hall, Ryan O'Neal, Nick Swardson, Blair Underwood; Director: John Whitesell; Author: Nick Swardson; Release Date Wide: 04/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 86; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Norman Reedus ride into 'Walking Dead' premiere on a motorcycle
- See Luke Skywalker crushed by an AT-AT in 'Star Wars Battlefront' game
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars tease a possible Paily reunion and more
- Kanye West slams children's games with in-app purchases
- Aaron Sorkin's Silicon Valley
- New York Comic Con attendees fail Jimmy Fallon's pop culture quiz
- James Corden explains what it's like to receive a medal from the Queen