No one can accuse Jamie Kennedy of not having the white rap thing down. As B-Rad, a Southern California rich kid who fancies himself a stone-cold gangsta, he’s a privileged dork in a puke-green track suit thrusting his fingers at perplexed boutique cashiers. Kennedy’s Eminem shtick is set up as parody, but it’s too much of a straight imitation, a walking audition for American Rap Idol. He wears out his welcome in five minutes.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Jamie Kennedy, Anthony Anderson, Bo Derek, Taye Diggs, Regina Hall, Ryan O'Neal, Nick Swardson, Blair Underwood; Director: John Whitesell; Author: Nick Swardson; Release Date Wide: 04/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 86; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade