No one can accuse Jamie Kennedy of not having the white rap thing down. As B-Rad, a Southern California rich kid who fancies himself a stone-cold gangsta, he’s a privileged dork in a puke-green track suit thrusting his fingers at perplexed boutique cashiers. Kennedy’s Eminem shtick is set up as parody, but it’s too much of a straight imitation, a walking audition for American Rap Idol. He wears out his welcome in five minutes.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Jamie Kennedy, Anthony Anderson, Bo Derek, Taye Diggs, Regina Hall, Ryan O'Neal, Nick Swardson, Blair Underwood; Director: John Whitesell; Author: Nick Swardson; Release Date Wide: 04/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 86; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard