No one can accuse Jamie Kennedy of not having the white rap thing down. As B-Rad, a Southern California rich kid who fancies himself a stone-cold gangsta, he’s a privileged dork in a puke-green track suit thrusting his fingers at perplexed boutique cashiers. Kennedy’s Eminem shtick is set up as parody, but it’s too much of a straight imitation, a walking audition for American Rap Idol. He wears out his welcome in five minutes.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Jamie Kennedy, Anthony Anderson, Bo Derek, Taye Diggs, Regina Hall, Ryan O'Neal, Nick Swardson, Blair Underwood; Director: John Whitesell; Author: Nick Swardson; Release Date Wide: 04/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 86; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated