$40,000 That’s about what it’ll cost to get your hands on Pioneer’s new PDSP-1 speaker. Why so steep? Because this single five-inch-thick unit will help sense the dimensions of your room and then align its 254 mini-speakers to deliver perfectly calibrated 5.1 surround sound. So, Bill Gates, when you buy yours, give us a call and tell us what it’s like.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors