$40,000 That’s about what it’ll cost to get your hands on Pioneer’s new PDSP-1 speaker. Why so steep? Because this single five-inch-thick unit will help sense the dimensions of your room and then align its 254 mini-speakers to deliver perfectly calibrated 5.1 surround sound. So, Bill Gates, when you buy yours, give us a call and tell us what it’s like.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Donald Trump's Dwyane Wade tweet slammed
- 'The Dark Knight' video essay explores Heath Ledger's Joker
- Daisy Ridley says next 'Star Wars' title won't be revealed for a while
- Emily Blunt shares Julie Andrews' reaction to her Mary Poppins casting
- Kevin Smith recalls awkward text exchange with daughter
- ‘The Goldbergs’ enlists ‘The Office’ alum for ‘Brady Bunch’ episode
- Britney Spears says Carpool Karaoke was 'fun,' 'awkward'