$40,000 That’s about what it’ll cost to get your hands on Pioneer’s new PDSP-1 speaker. Why so steep? Because this single five-inch-thick unit will help sense the dimensions of your room and then align its 254 mini-speakers to deliver perfectly calibrated 5.1 surround sound. So, Bill Gates, when you buy yours, give us a call and tell us what it’s like.
Posted May 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kristen Stewart, James Franco, Helena Bonham Carter join 'JT LeRoy'
- In defense of Cuba Gooding Jr. as O.J. Simpson
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson': How the White Bronco chase was recreated
- 'Star Wars' meets 'Mario Kart' in 'Star Kart' fan video
- Courteney Cox sitcom 'Charity Case' lands pilot at Fox
- 'Frozen' holiday special to air on ABC in 2017
- Ben Stiller, Penélope Cruz strut on 'Zoolander 2' premiere's red-carpet runway