Is John Stamos the new father of Friends? He’ll guest-star on the May 8 episode as a coworker of Chandler’s who doesn’t realize he’s being scouted as a sperm donor for the Bings. ”I was very flattered,” he says. ”When they say, ‘Who’s got great sperm in this town?’ they go right to Stamos.” The appearance marks a homecoming of sorts for the former Full House star: His old sitcom was shot on the same soundstage, and apparently he’s still haunted by visions of the Olsen twins. ”It was very strange to be back,” he notes. ”In fact, I think I called Chandler ‘Michelle’ by accident.”… Think of it as TV Land for reality shows: In the truest signal yet of the genre’s dominance, Reality Central – the first all-verite cable network – will launch in early 2004. The channel, initially available to only 3 million viewers, will feature behind-the-scenes clips, glimpses of overseas shows, and new programming. One of the first original series will follow – you guessed it – the launch of Reality Central
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!