Is John Stamos the new father of Friends? He’ll guest-star on the May 8 episode as a coworker of Chandler’s who doesn’t realize he’s being scouted as a sperm donor for the Bings. ”I was very flattered,” he says. ”When they say, ‘Who’s got great sperm in this town?’ they go right to Stamos.” The appearance marks a homecoming of sorts for the former Full House star: His old sitcom was shot on the same soundstage, and apparently he’s still haunted by visions of the Olsen twins. ”It was very strange to be back,” he notes. ”In fact, I think I called Chandler ‘Michelle’ by accident.”… Think of it as TV Land for reality shows: In the truest signal yet of the genre’s dominance, Reality Central – the first all-verite cable network – will launch in early 2004. The channel, initially available to only 3 million viewers, will feature behind-the-scenes clips, glimpses of overseas shows, and new programming. One of the first original series will follow – you guessed it – the launch of Reality Central
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the full 'Uncharted 4' behind-closed-doors E3 demo
- Unauthorized Melrose Place Story in the works from Lifetime
- 'Agent Carter' Comic-Con poster, season 2 hints revealed: Peggy lands in Hollywood
- ABC reviving 'To Tell The Truth'
- Robert Downey Jr., Paul Thomas Anderson nearing 'Pinocchio' remake deal
- Michael Keaton, J.K. Simmons exit 'Kong'
- Spring Awakening returning to Broadway—in sign language
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!