Half the story is that 10 storm-stalled travelers in a Bates-like motel are dying one by one. The other half is a surprise, sort of, in an ornate psychological thriller built on a showy display of clues in a game whose rules aren’t explained for arbitrary reasons. John Cusack, Ray Liotta, and Amanda Peet are among the stranded strangers.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Jake Busey, John Cusack, Rebecca De Mornay, Clea DuVall, Ray Liotta, John C. McGinley, Alfred Molina, Amanda Peet; Director: James Mangold; Author: Michael Cooney; Release Date Wide: 04/25/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ice-T lends his voice to 'Dora the Explorer,' 'The Smurfs' and 'Care Bears'
- Let's rank the 'Mission: Impossible' movies
- Guess which celebrities wrote these children's books
- J.K. Rowling thanks fans for birthday wishes and support
- Here’s how Neville Longbottom wished J.K. Rowling a Happy Birthday
- The time J.J. Abrams broke his back trying to help Harrison Ford
- Are you smarter than a Whoopi Goldberg impersonator?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!