Michael Douglas, parents Kirk and Diana, and son Cameron emote as a clan in a sodden drama of filial conflict that dares the audience to confuse the characters with the players.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Diana Douglas, Cameron Douglas, Kirk Douglas, Michael Douglas, Sarita Choudhury, Rory Culkin, Diana Douglas, Bernadette Peters; Director: Fred Schepisi; Author: Jesse Wigutow; Release Date Wide: 04/25/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 109; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: MGM
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch the first 8 minutes of Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha'
- Listen to this amazing Ryn Weaver song right this second
- Box office preview: 'San Andreas' to rock the box office
- Joan Rivers exhibit coming to the Grammy Museum
- A.R. Gurney's dog-friendly 'Sylvia' headed to Broadway
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Ruth Ware's 'In a Dark, Dark Wood'
- Woman covers Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' in sign language