Michael Douglas, parents Kirk and Diana, and son Cameron emote as a clan in a sodden drama of filial conflict that dares the audience to confuse the characters with the players.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Diana Douglas, Cameron Douglas, Kirk Douglas, Michael Douglas, Sarita Choudhury, Rory Culkin, Diana Douglas, Bernadette Peters; Director: Fred Schepisi; Author: Jesse Wigutow; Release Date Wide: 04/25/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 109; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: MGM
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 5 things we learned from Robert Downey Jr.'s interview with Howard Stern
- Living on Love to close on Broadway, no longer able to live on just love
- Miss Piggy to receive Brooklyn Museum award
- Nelly's going country on his next EP, 'Heartland'
- Talking love and movies with 'Belgian Brando' Matthias Schoenaerts
- Youngest 'Partridge Family' actress dies at 52
- Earl Sweatshirt shares new 10-minute song 'Solace'