Michael Douglas, parents Kirk and Diana, and son Cameron emote as a clan in a sodden drama of filial conflict that dares the audience to confuse the characters with the players.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Diana Douglas, Cameron Douglas, Kirk Douglas, Michael Douglas, Sarita Choudhury, Rory Culkin, Diana Douglas, Bernadette Peters; Director: Fred Schepisi; Author: Jesse Wigutow; Release Date Wide: 04/25/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 109; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: MGM
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- Anne Hathaway says she's already losing roles to younger actresses
- See Daniel Radcliffe play 'Grand Theft Auto' creator in new movie
- The 'Age of Ultron' gag reel proves the Avengers are only human (well, except Thor)
- Keith Richards disses hip-hop, heavy metal in new interview
- Justin Bieber sets Spotify record with 'What Do You Mean?'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!