Michael Douglas, parents Kirk and Diana, and son Cameron emote as a clan in a sodden drama of filial conflict that dares the audience to confuse the characters with the players.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Diana Douglas, Cameron Douglas, Kirk Douglas, Michael Douglas, Sarita Choudhury, Rory Culkin, Diana Douglas, Bernadette Peters; Director: Fred Schepisi; Author: Jesse Wigutow; Release Date Wide: 04/25/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 109; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: MGM
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!