Michael Douglas, parents Kirk and Diana, and son Cameron emote as a clan in a sodden drama of filial conflict that dares the audience to confuse the characters with the players.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Diana Douglas, Cameron Douglas, Kirk Douglas, Michael Douglas, Sarita Choudhury, Rory Culkin, Diana Douglas, Bernadette Peters; Director: Fred Schepisi; Author: Jesse Wigutow; Release Date Wide: 04/25/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 109; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: MGM
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?