‘The Two Towers’ The DVD release of the second chapter of the Lord of the Rings trilogy will mimic that of the first. Like Fellowship, a two-disc edition of The Two Towers will arrive on Aug. 26, followed by the four-disc I-can’t-get-enough-Gollum set – boasting more than 30 minutes of reincorporated footage – on Nov. 18.
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist