‘The Two Towers’ The DVD release of the second chapter of the Lord of the Rings trilogy will mimic that of the first. Like Fellowship, a two-disc edition of The Two Towers will arrive on Aug. 26, followed by the four-disc I-can’t-get-enough-Gollum set – boasting more than 30 minutes of reincorporated footage – on Nov. 18.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- 'New Girl' renewed for season 5
- iLoveMakonnen drops new mixtape 'Drink More Water 5'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' player Shirin tells all
- 'Empire' is TV's hottest new hit. So how does it stay on top?
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!