‘The Two Towers’ The DVD release of the second chapter of the Lord of the Rings trilogy will mimic that of the first. Like Fellowship, a two-disc edition of The Two Towers will arrive on Aug. 26, followed by the four-disc I-can’t-get-enough-Gollum set – boasting more than 30 minutes of reincorporated footage – on Nov. 18.
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Leonardo DiCaprio isn't afraid to die anymore in new 'The Revenant' promo
- Penguin and Riddler sing Gordon a lullaby in exclusive 'Gotham' sneak peek
- Amy Schumer shows off bruises from 'Saturday Night Live' sketch
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'
- Peter Jackson teases 'Doctor Who' directing gig