‘The Two Towers’ The DVD release of the second chapter of the Lord of the Rings trilogy will mimic that of the first. Like Fellowship, a two-disc edition of The Two Towers will arrive on Aug. 26, followed by the four-disc I-can’t-get-enough-Gollum set – boasting more than 30 minutes of reincorporated footage – on Nov. 18.
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Here's the 'Game of Thrones'-'Hamilton' mashup you've been dreaming of
- 'Wheel of Fortune' culminates in a tie for the first time in a decade
- 'Arrow': Here's what Stephen Amell wants to see in season 5
- Patrick Dempsey, wife Jillian will stay together
- Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp
- 'Limitless' canceled: CBS drama 'won't continue on any platform'
- 'Dating Naked' returns for season 3 on June 29 with new host