”I loved Fiona Apple. Her first record changed my life. She was such a young girl, with this rich low voice and these mature, lived-a-lifetime lyrics. I just wanted to be like her. Her voice, the way that she wrote, and she played piano…. That really inspired me. Prince was my first concert. I was 5. It’s crazy how one person could write so many hits, play so many instruments, have the coolest band, be so little, and have so much bravado.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo