WILL THE FLORIDIAN OUTSHINE HIS COMPETITON? ”It will require effort to stand out from the crowd. The loop on the thumbprint doesn’t have a far reach.” HOW LONG WILL THE GLORY LAST? ”He’ll have staying power as long as he gets the attention he needs. He has a switchback, which represents a switch that can turn off easily if there’s too much frustration or too many obstacles.”
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'