WILL THE FLORIDIAN OUTSHINE HIS COMPETITON? ”It will require effort to stand out from the crowd. The loop on the thumbprint doesn’t have a far reach.” HOW LONG WILL THE GLORY LAST? ”He’ll have staying power as long as he gets the attention he needs. He has a switchback, which represents a switch that can turn off easily if there’s too much frustration or too many obstacles.”
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!