THE PERPETRATOR Barenaked Ladies’ Ed Robertson THE PROOF ”Scump” (unreleased) THE PLEA ”It was a sequel to ‘A Boy Named Sue’ by Johnny Cash. We sang it at several live shows and demoed it. We imagined a boy who was named Scump and how difficult that would be. [Sings] ‘My name is Scump and they made fun of me in school/I’d really like to meet up with that boy named Sue/I’d say, ”My name is Scump, how do you do?/You think it was hard living with a girl’s name? Well, my name is Scump.”’ Okay, I changed my mind. I love it more now that I just sang it.”
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Authors tweet hilarious advice on what NOT to say to a writer
- Jaden Smith roams Italy in 'Scarface' video
- 'Mythbusters' to revisit famous 'Jaws' stunt
- New 'Bourne' film recruits Tommy Lee Jones
- Bryan Cranston and Helen Mirren tangle in new photo from 'Trumbo'
- Meet the four real-life Jerry Maguires on 'The Agent' — EXCLUSIVE
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!