THE PERPETRATOR Barenaked Ladies’ Ed Robertson THE PROOF ”Scump” (unreleased) THE PLEA ”It was a sequel to ‘A Boy Named Sue’ by Johnny Cash. We sang it at several live shows and demoed it. We imagined a boy who was named Scump and how difficult that would be. [Sings] ‘My name is Scump and they made fun of me in school/I’d really like to meet up with that boy named Sue/I’d say, ”My name is Scump, how do you do?/You think it was hard living with a girl’s name? Well, my name is Scump.”’ Okay, I changed my mind. I love it more now that I just sang it.”
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt