THE PERPETRATOR Barenaked Ladies’ Ed Robertson THE PROOF ”Scump” (unreleased) THE PLEA ”It was a sequel to ‘A Boy Named Sue’ by Johnny Cash. We sang it at several live shows and demoed it. We imagined a boy who was named Scump and how difficult that would be. [Sings] ‘My name is Scump and they made fun of me in school/I’d really like to meet up with that boy named Sue/I’d say, ”My name is Scump, how do you do?/You think it was hard living with a girl’s name? Well, my name is Scump.”’ Okay, I changed my mind. I love it more now that I just sang it.”
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?