THE PERPETRATOR Barenaked Ladies’ Ed Robertson THE PROOF ”Scump” (unreleased) THE PLEA ”It was a sequel to ‘A Boy Named Sue’ by Johnny Cash. We sang it at several live shows and demoed it. We imagined a boy who was named Scump and how difficult that would be. [Sings] ‘My name is Scump and they made fun of me in school/I’d really like to meet up with that boy named Sue/I’d say, ”My name is Scump, how do you do?/You think it was hard living with a girl’s name? Well, my name is Scump.”’ Okay, I changed my mind. I love it more now that I just sang it.”
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!