THE PERPETRATOR Barenaked Ladies’ Ed Robertson THE PROOF ”Scump” (unreleased) THE PLEA ”It was a sequel to ‘A Boy Named Sue’ by Johnny Cash. We sang it at several live shows and demoed it. We imagined a boy who was named Scump and how difficult that would be. [Sings] ‘My name is Scump and they made fun of me in school/I’d really like to meet up with that boy named Sue/I’d say, ”My name is Scump, how do you do?/You think it was hard living with a girl’s name? Well, my name is Scump.”’ Okay, I changed my mind. I love it more now that I just sang it.”
Posted May 9 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars tease a possible Paily reunion and more
- Kanye West slams children's games with in-app purchases
- Aaron Sorkin's Silicon Valley
- New York Comic Con attendees fail Jimmy Fallon's pop culture quiz
- James Corden explains what it's like to receive a medal from the Queen
- Stephen Colbert provided some much needed 'Life Hacks' on 'The Late Show'
- See Colbert & Corden sing a spectacular rendition of 'Me and My Shadow'