When a bunch of yahooing snowboarders snake down perilous peaks, you’ll be like, ”Extreme, dude!” The generic techno tunes will make you shout ”Heigh-ho, Extremeness!” When a plot tardily kicks in as the boarders stumble across a Bosnian war criminal in hiding, you’ll ask, ”Hey, who ordered the plate of Extreme?” And if you’ve ever seen even one Mountain Dew ad, you’ll be extremely bored.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Sports; Starring: Rupert Graves, Devon Sawa, Rufus Sewell, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras; Director: Christian Duguay; Author: Timothy Scott Bogart, Mark Mullin; Release Date Wide: 11/27/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ted Cruz compares Donald Trump to 'Back to the Future' villain Biff
- Anne Frank's story to be told in new virtual reality film
- Met Gala 2016: All the details on Claire Danes’ Zac Posen dress
- WATCH: Exclusive clip from VICE documentary about 'Miami Connection'
- 'Bones' exclusive clip: Aubrey and Jessica's first kiss goes wrong
- Adele on 'Beyoncé: She is the 'most inspiring person'
- Miles Teller's boxing biopic 'Bleed for This' gets fall release date
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast