When a bunch of yahooing snowboarders snake down perilous peaks, you’ll be like, ”Extreme, dude!” The generic techno tunes will make you shout ”Heigh-ho, Extremeness!” When a plot tardily kicks in as the boarders stumble across a Bosnian war criminal in hiding, you’ll ask, ”Hey, who ordered the plate of Extreme?” And if you’ve ever seen even one Mountain Dew ad, you’ll be extremely bored.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Sports; Starring: Rupert Graves, Devon Sawa, Rufus Sewell, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras; Director: Christian Duguay; Author: Timothy Scott Bogart, Mark Mullin; Release Date Wide: 11/27/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Kitsch and Michael Shannon miniseries 'Waco' picked up by Spike
- Katy Perry dances to Taylor Swift verse in Kanye West's 'Famous'
- 'Assassin's Creed' featurette offers new plot teases
- Character actress Rebecca Metz on making it in Hollywood
- 'Bad Santa 2' screening, cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- James McAvoy has 23 personalities in new trailer for 'Split'
- James Franco endorses Hillary Clinton with Dos Equis spoof
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like