When a bunch of yahooing snowboarders snake down perilous peaks, you’ll be like, ”Extreme, dude!” The generic techno tunes will make you shout ”Heigh-ho, Extremeness!” When a plot tardily kicks in as the boarders stumble across a Bosnian war criminal in hiding, you’ll ask, ”Hey, who ordered the plate of Extreme?” And if you’ve ever seen even one Mountain Dew ad, you’ll be extremely bored.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Sports; Starring: Rupert Graves, Devon Sawa, Rufus Sewell, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras; Director: Christian Duguay; Author: Timothy Scott Bogart, Mark Mullin; Release Date Wide: 11/27/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!