When a bunch of yahooing snowboarders snake down perilous peaks, you’ll be like, ”Extreme, dude!” The generic techno tunes will make you shout ”Heigh-ho, Extremeness!” When a plot tardily kicks in as the boarders stumble across a Bosnian war criminal in hiding, you’ll ask, ”Hey, who ordered the plate of Extreme?” And if you’ve ever seen even one Mountain Dew ad, you’ll be extremely bored.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Sports; Starring: Rupert Graves, Devon Sawa, Rufus Sewell, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras; Director: Christian Duguay; Author: Timothy Scott Bogart, Mark Mullin; Release Date Wide: 11/27/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Ant-Man' to play at Montreal's Fantasia Festival
- Gwar is releasing an official book about Gwar
- Netflix releases trailer for 'The Other One: The Long, Strange Trip of Bob Weir' documentary
- Samantha Bee debriefs about The Daily Show, her new TBS comedy, and her soul
- Lifetime launches initiative to promote women in the entertainment industry
- Khloe Kardashian confirms Kylie Jenner had some help with those plump lips
- 'Bones' preview: 'They could be executing an innocent man'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!