When a bunch of yahooing snowboarders snake down perilous peaks, you’ll be like, ”Extreme, dude!” The generic techno tunes will make you shout ”Heigh-ho, Extremeness!” When a plot tardily kicks in as the boarders stumble across a Bosnian war criminal in hiding, you’ll ask, ”Hey, who ordered the plate of Extreme?” And if you’ve ever seen even one Mountain Dew ad, you’ll be extremely bored.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Sports; Starring: Rupert Graves, Devon Sawa, Rufus Sewell, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras; Director: Christian Duguay; Author: Timothy Scott Bogart, Mark Mullin; Release Date Wide: 11/27/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'