”Leave some space at the foot of your bed/So I can give you the protection you deserve.” You just don’t hear enough songs these days from a dog’s perspective, so here come the funked-up dudes who backed N.E.R.D. with a whimsical throwback tune that humps the line between novel and novelty. The quirky falsetto verses are almost too goofy, but when they give way to a rollickin’ piano-pop chorus, Spymob are barking up the right tree.
It Gets Me Going ''Leave some space at the foot of your bed/So I can give you the protection you deserve.'' You just don't hear enough songs these days from a dog's...It Gets Me Going ''Leave some space at the foot of your bed/So I can give you the protection you deserve.'' You just don't hear enough songs these days from a dog's...2003-05-16
Producer (group): Arista
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Go inside the studio with Janet Jackson in her lyric video for 'No Sleeep'
- Paula Deen fires social media manager responsible for offensive tweet
- 'Star Wars': Han Solo stand-alone movie plots course with 'Lego Movie' directors at the controls
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- Albert Hammond, Jr. says the Strokes don't have new music in the works
- Kaitlyn's Bachelorette blog: Ben would be a 'great husband'
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!