”Leave some space at the foot of your bed/So I can give you the protection you deserve.” You just don’t hear enough songs these days from a dog’s perspective, so here come the funked-up dudes who backed N.E.R.D. with a whimsical throwback tune that humps the line between novel and novelty. The quirky falsetto verses are almost too goofy, but when they give way to a rollickin’ piano-pop chorus, Spymob are barking up the right tree.
It Gets Me Going ''Leave some space at the foot of your bed/So I can give you the protection you deserve.'' You just don't hear enough songs these days from a dog's...It Gets Me Going ''Leave some space at the foot of your bed/So I can give you the protection you deserve.'' You just don't hear enough songs these days from a dog's...2003-05-16
Producer (group): Arista
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More