”Leave some space at the foot of your bed/So I can give you the protection you deserve.” You just don’t hear enough songs these days from a dog’s perspective, so here come the funked-up dudes who backed N.E.R.D. with a whimsical throwback tune that humps the line between novel and novelty. The quirky falsetto verses are almost too goofy, but when they give way to a rollickin’ piano-pop chorus, Spymob are barking up the right tree.
It Gets Me Going ''Leave some space at the foot of your bed/So I can give you the protection you deserve.'' You just don't hear enough songs these days from a dog's...It Gets Me Going ''Leave some space at the foot of your bed/So I can give you the protection you deserve.'' You just don't hear enough songs these days from a dog's...2003-05-16
Producer (group): Arista
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Pink says she has no issue with Demi Lovato after critical VMAs comments
- See a peculiar teaser for 'Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's who's returning to 'Nashville' in season 4 ...
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!