Kirsten Dunst The dimple-cheeked Spider-Man gal will perfect her backhand this summer, playing an American tennis pro on the rise in the romantic comedy Wimbledon. Paul Bettany costars as her racket-swinging beau.
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Tuck Everlasting' becomes mortal, will close on Broadway
- There's no escaping the clown costume in Eli Roth-produced 'Clown'
- Jessica Lowndes is creeped out in Darren Lynn Bousman's 'Abattoir'
- Stephen King, hundreds of writers sign petition against Donald Trump
- Sacha Baron Cohen on the time Ali G met Donald Trump
- 'Chicago P.D.' boss previews fight for Voight's soul in season finale
- NFL: Super Bowl is coming to L.A., Atlanta, South Florida