Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex – military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn’t waste a lot of energy speaking in full sentences. But boy, is he smart, as is Child, who here places Reacher undercover in the remote coastline house of a very bad man. With so many people to kill – and so many weapons to choose from – Reacher is one happy camper. The ending drags, but the story is otherwise as tightly wound as Reacher himself.
Persuader Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex -- military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn't waste a...PersuaderFictionLee Child Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex -- military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn't waste a...2003-05-16
Genre: Fiction; Author: Lee Child
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Gotham' sneak peek: Barbara and Jerome cross paths in Arkham
- Uber offering free 'Mad Max: Fury Road'-themed rides in Seattle
- How the faith-based drama 'War Room' became a sleeper hit
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!