Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex – military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn’t waste a lot of energy speaking in full sentences. But boy, is he smart, as is Child, who here places Reacher undercover in the remote coastline house of a very bad man. With so many people to kill – and so many weapons to choose from – Reacher is one happy camper. The ending drags, but the story is otherwise as tightly wound as Reacher himself.
Persuader Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex -- military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn't waste a...PersuaderFictionLee Child Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex -- military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn't waste a...2003-05-16
Genre: Fiction; Author: Lee Child
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer talked to Jon Stewart about 'The Daily Show' before saying no
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Rocky' spinoff 'Creed': First trailer's here
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!