Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex – military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn’t waste a lot of energy speaking in full sentences. But boy, is he smart, as is Child, who here places Reacher undercover in the remote coastline house of a very bad man. With so many people to kill – and so many weapons to choose from – Reacher is one happy camper. The ending drags, but the story is otherwise as tightly wound as Reacher himself.
Persuader Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex -- military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn't waste a...PersuaderFictionLee Child Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex -- military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn't waste a...2003-05-16
Genre: Fiction; Author: Lee Child
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shudder chief says horror movie-streaming service is 'all killer, no filler'
- Tig Notaro strips down in 'Boyish Girl Interrupted' clip
- Jared Padalecki & Stephen Amell get shirtless in the name of charity
- Simon Kinberg defends 'Fantastic 4': 'It’s not a disaster'
- Meet the new kids on the hip-hop block
- 'The Mindy Project's Ike Barinholtz is coming out with a book
- A movie about Pez Candy is being made
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!