Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex – military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn’t waste a lot of energy speaking in full sentences. But boy, is he smart, as is Child, who here places Reacher undercover in the remote coastline house of a very bad man. With so many people to kill – and so many weapons to choose from – Reacher is one happy camper. The ending drags, but the story is otherwise as tightly wound as Reacher himself.
Persuader Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex -- military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn't waste a...PersuaderFictionLee Child Jack Reacher, making his seventh appearance in a novel, is an ex -- military cop. This means he knows lots about how to kill people and doesn't waste a...2003-05-16
Genre: Fiction; Author: Lee Child
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- 'Hairspray Live!' featured cameos from two former Tracys
- 'Arrow': New clues to Prometheus' identity revealed
- WATCH: Chinese 'Rogue One' trailer features 'spies, saboteurs, and assassins'
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot