The new and improved sequel to X-Men introduces Alan Cumming as the tattooed, teleporting Nightcrawler, unleashes the villainy of Brian Cox as a twisted ex-Army commander, and explains that being mutant isn’t a choice. The big action sequences are fine; the little moments of human-and-mutant comedy are even better.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Shawn Ashmore, Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Famke Janssen, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Patrick Stewart, Brian Cox, Daniel Cudmore, Alan Cumming, Kelly Hu, James Marsden, Rebecca Romijn, Aaron Stanford; Director: Bryan Singer; Author: Michael Dougherty, Dan Harris, David Hayter; Producer (person): Lauren Shuler Donner, Ralph Winter; Release Date Wide: 05/02/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 133; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Black Sabbath announce farewell tour
- 'Spectre' poster: James Bond is dressed to kill
- 'Empire' releases two new songs including collaboration with Pitbull & Ne-Yo
- ‘The Goldbergs’ plans Milli Vanilli, Christian Slater episode
- Reese Witherspoon teases secret Disney project
- Watch '90s kids freak out when they discover the meaning behind 'Macarena'
- What if King Joffrey were the hero of 'Game of Thrones'?
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!