The new and improved sequel to X-Men introduces Alan Cumming as the tattooed, teleporting Nightcrawler, unleashes the villainy of Brian Cox as a twisted ex-Army commander, and explains that being mutant isn’t a choice. The big action sequences are fine; the little moments of human-and-mutant comedy are even better.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Shawn Ashmore, Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Famke Janssen, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Patrick Stewart, Brian Cox, Daniel Cudmore, Alan Cumming, Kelly Hu, James Marsden, Rebecca Romijn, Aaron Stanford; Director: Bryan Singer; Author: Michael Dougherty, Dan Harris, David Hayter; Producer (person): Lauren Shuler Donner, Ralph Winter; Release Date Wide: 05/02/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 133; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Adele clarifies her recent comments on Brangelina split
- The 'Batman v Superman' Easter egg almost everybody missed
- Jennifer Aniston will preview 'Office Christmas Party' at EW PopFest
- Dwayne Johnson pals around with 'Jumanji' costars in new set video
- Matt LeBlanc to host 'Top Gear' for another two seasons
- Drake releases short film 'Please Forgive Me'
- What to Watch: Stephen Colbert goes live to mock the debate