The new and improved sequel to X-Men introduces Alan Cumming as the tattooed, teleporting Nightcrawler, unleashes the villainy of Brian Cox as a twisted ex-Army commander, and explains that being mutant isn’t a choice. The big action sequences are fine; the little moments of human-and-mutant comedy are even better.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Shawn Ashmore, Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Famke Janssen, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Patrick Stewart, Brian Cox, Daniel Cudmore, Alan Cumming, Kelly Hu, James Marsden, Rebecca Romijn, Aaron Stanford; Director: Bryan Singer; Author: Michael Dougherty, Dan Harris, David Hayter; Producer (person): Lauren Shuler Donner, Ralph Winter; Release Date Wide: 05/02/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 133; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade