The new and improved sequel to X-Men introduces Alan Cumming as the tattooed, teleporting Nightcrawler, unleashes the villainy of Brian Cox as a twisted ex-Army commander, and explains that being mutant isn’t a choice. The big action sequences are fine; the little moments of human-and-mutant comedy are even better.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Shawn Ashmore, Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Famke Janssen, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Patrick Stewart, Brian Cox, Daniel Cudmore, Alan Cumming, Kelly Hu, James Marsden, Rebecca Romijn, Aaron Stanford; Director: Bryan Singer; Author: Michael Dougherty, Dan Harris, David Hayter; Producer (person): Lauren Shuler Donner, Ralph Winter; Release Date Wide: 05/02/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 133; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted May 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'
- Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan to play a couple in 'An Ideal Home'
- Chris Rock brings the wine for a Shondaland Oscars in new promos
- Betty White gives 'Deadpool' four 'Golden Girls' in profanity-filled review
- Kanye West tweets about ‘The Life of Pablo’ delay
- See Justin Timberlake's cover of Bell Biv DeVoe's 'Poison'