The revelation that managing ad campaigns is easy but supervising nap time is hard isn’t enough to sustain Eddie Murphy’s unenlightened parent-and-kid comedy about the adventures of men, laid off from their jobs, who do the hard work of mommies. The subject couldn’t be more timely – or the film less delightful.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Eddie Murphy, Jeff Garlin, Anjelica Huston, Regina King, Steve Zahn; Director: Steve Carr; Author: Geoff Rodkey; Producer (person): John Davis; Release Date Wide: 05/09/2003; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): In Season; MPAA Rating: In Season; Distributor: Revolution Studios
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters