The revelation that managing ad campaigns is easy but supervising nap time is hard isn’t enough to sustain Eddie Murphy’s unenlightened parent-and-kid comedy about the adventures of men, laid off from their jobs, who do the hard work of mommies. The subject couldn’t be more timely – or the film less delightful.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Eddie Murphy, Jeff Garlin, Anjelica Huston, Regina King, Steve Zahn; Director: Steve Carr; Author: Geoff Rodkey; Producer (person): John Davis; Release Date Wide: 05/09/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Revolution Studios
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- Hulu executive explains decision to pull '19 Kids & Counting'
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy
- Hilary Duff shares the track listing for 'Breathe In. Breathe Out.'