The revelation that managing ad campaigns is easy but supervising nap time is hard isn’t enough to sustain Eddie Murphy’s unenlightened parent-and-kid comedy about the adventures of men, laid off from their jobs, who do the hard work of mommies. The subject couldn’t be more timely – or the film less delightful.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Eddie Murphy, Jeff Garlin, Anjelica Huston, Regina King, Steve Zahn; Director: Steve Carr; Author: Geoff Rodkey; Producer (person): John Davis; Release Date Wide: 05/09/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Revolution Studios
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum
- CineFix ranks the 10 best final film shots of all time
- 'Project Runway Junior' winner gives advice to the adults
- Overlooked witness could have prevented conviction in 'Serial' case, expert says
- 'Supergirl' sneak peek: Watch Hank pretend to be Kara again
- President Obama pays tribute to Earth, Wind & Fire's Maurice White