‘Interactive Wedding Planning’ If you need help with your nuptials – or are just tired of hearing your mother-in-law’s idea of the perfect reception – wedding consultants Brides & Bows offer advice in the form of an interactive DVD. So, ladies, fire up your DVD player. Grooms, we hope you’ve got more than one TV in the house.
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters