‘Interactive Wedding Planning’ If you need help with your nuptials – or are just tired of hearing your mother-in-law’s idea of the perfect reception – wedding consultants Brides & Bows offer advice in the form of an interactive DVD. So, ladies, fire up your DVD player. Grooms, we hope you’ve got more than one TV in the house.
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'