‘Interactive Wedding Planning’ If you need help with your nuptials – or are just tired of hearing your mother-in-law’s idea of the perfect reception – wedding consultants Brides & Bows offer advice in the form of an interactive DVD. So, ladies, fire up your DVD player. Grooms, we hope you’ve got more than one TV in the house.
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages