‘Interactive Wedding Planning’ If you need help with your nuptials – or are just tired of hearing your mother-in-law’s idea of the perfect reception – wedding consultants Brides & Bows offer advice in the form of an interactive DVD. So, ladies, fire up your DVD player. Grooms, we hope you’ve got more than one TV in the house.
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the schedule for Comic-Con's TV panels
- The best and worst of the music streaming wars
- America Ferrera thanks Donald Trump for mobilizing Latino voters
- Bill Cosby: No charges in Atlantic City case
- 'Lost' showrunner Carlton Cuse talks 'Colony'
- Liam Hemsworth photobombed Jeff Goldblum on the 'Independence Day Resurgence' set
- First Look: Here's how 'Blindspot' covers Jaimie Alexander's entire body with tattoos—in six hours