Known as the guy who wrote ”Don’t Know Why,” the Grammy-winning tune from Norah Jones’ debut, Brooklyn-based Harris (& Co.) in fact turned out three little-heard indie albums before landing a deal with Blue Thumb. As you’d expect, Sun is studded with literate, well-structured songs, but without Jones’ languid and affecting voice, few hit home. The playing is impeccable and the production efficiently sparse, but Harris’ reedy tenor does him no favors.
The Secret Sun Known as the guy who wrote ''Don't Know Why,'' the Grammy-winning tune from Norah Jones' debut, Brooklyn-based Harris (& Co.) in fact turned out three...The Secret Sun Known as the guy who wrote ''Don't Know Why,'' the Grammy-winning tune from Norah Jones' debut, Brooklyn-based Harris (& Co.) in fact turned out three...2003-05-23
Producer (group): Verve
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!