Known as the guy who wrote ”Don’t Know Why,” the Grammy-winning tune from Norah Jones’ debut, Brooklyn-based Harris (& Co.) in fact turned out three little-heard indie albums before landing a deal with Blue Thumb. As you’d expect, Sun is studded with literate, well-structured songs, but without Jones’ languid and affecting voice, few hit home. The playing is impeccable and the production efficiently sparse, but Harris’ reedy tenor does him no favors.
The Secret Sun Known as the guy who wrote ''Don't Know Why,'' the Grammy-winning tune from Norah Jones' debut, Brooklyn-based Harris (& Co.) in fact turned out three...The Secret Sun Known as the guy who wrote ''Don't Know Why,'' the Grammy-winning tune from Norah Jones' debut, Brooklyn-based Harris (& Co.) in fact turned out three...2003-05-23
Producer (group): Verve
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!