Known as the guy who wrote ”Don’t Know Why,” the Grammy-winning tune from Norah Jones’ debut, Brooklyn-based Harris (& Co.) in fact turned out three little-heard indie albums before landing a deal with Blue Thumb. As you’d expect, Sun is studded with literate, well-structured songs, but without Jones’ languid and affecting voice, few hit home. The playing is impeccable and the production efficiently sparse, but Harris’ reedy tenor does him no favors.
The Secret Sun Known as the guy who wrote ''Don't Know Why,'' the Grammy-winning tune from Norah Jones' debut, Brooklyn-based Harris (& Co.) in fact turned out three...The Secret Sun Known as the guy who wrote ''Don't Know Why,'' the Grammy-winning tune from Norah Jones' debut, Brooklyn-based Harris (& Co.) in fact turned out three...2003-05-23
Producer (group): Verve
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Rocky' spinoff 'Creed': First trailer's here
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!