From a thin Aidan to a plump Miranda, Sex and the City: The Complete Fourth Season is thick with plot twists, some of which are more poignant than others. Samantha’s momentary sapphic switch is good for a giggle, Carrie’s jivin’ jazz beau (Craig Bierko) much less so. Charlotte’s Trey (Kyle MacLachlan) odyssey remains consistently sad. But things pick up when the previous season’s requisite male rejects – John Corbett’s Aidan-lite and David Eigenberg’s soft-spoken Steve – reemerge empowered, flummoxing Carrie and impregnating Miranda, respectively. The girls may still be the stars of the show, but it’s hard to remain in their catty corner when these two handsome charmers pop up unexpectedly at Miranda’s mom’s funeral, lending their characteristic quiet support. Add to that Richard (James Remar) both winning and breaking Samantha’s heart, and it seems like the guys have it.
(Sex And The City: Craig Blankenhorn)
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge's post-show dish: Why (SPOILER) had to die
- Casting Net: Gabrielle Union heading to Jamie Foxx action film 'Sleepless Night'
- 'The View' eyeing two new cohosts?
- 'The Help' director Tate Taylor to helm 'Girl on the Train'
- Pete Davidson live tweets his 'Harry Potter' marathon, gives 'dope as f---' review
- Reese Witherspoon as Tinker Bell: Disney developing 'Peter Pan' spinoff 'Tink'
- Molest claim vs. Josh Duggar; family says...
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!