From a thin Aidan to a plump Miranda, Sex and the City: The Complete Fourth Season is thick with plot twists, some of which are more poignant than others. Samantha’s momentary sapphic switch is good for a giggle, Carrie’s jivin’ jazz beau (Craig Bierko) much less so. Charlotte’s Trey (Kyle MacLachlan) odyssey remains consistently sad. But things pick up when the previous season’s requisite male rejects – John Corbett’s Aidan-lite and David Eigenberg’s soft-spoken Steve – reemerge empowered, flummoxing Carrie and impregnating Miranda, respectively. The girls may still be the stars of the show, but it’s hard to remain in their catty corner when these two handsome charmers pop up unexpectedly at Miranda’s mom’s funeral, lending their characteristic quiet support. Add to that Richard (James Remar) both winning and breaking Samantha’s heart, and it seems like the guys have it.
(Sex And The City: Craig Blankenhorn)
Posted May 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!