Louis L’Amour This month’s story collection From the Listening Hills (Bantam, $16.95) is the 15th new book by the best-selling author since his 1988 death. While L’Amour’s widow, Kathy, promises another title in 2004 from a cache of unpublished material, she admits: ”We’re getting down to the end.”
Posted May 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel