Louis L’Amour This month’s story collection From the Listening Hills (Bantam, $16.95) is the 15th new book by the best-selling author since his 1988 death. While L’Amour’s widow, Kathy, promises another title in 2004 from a cache of unpublished material, she admits: ”We’re getting down to the end.”
Posted May 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Narcos': Run your own drug cartel in new mobile game
- Matt Damon says 'Rounders' writers have sequel idea
- Matt Damon reveals HBO didn't renew 'Project Greenlight'
- Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp has been 'stonewalling' divorce proceedings
- Of Mice & Men's Austin Carlile: 'I was clinically dead for three hours'
- Grammy Foundation to honor B.B. King with tribute
- 'Shawshank Redemption' tree knocked down by high winds