Louis L’Amour This month’s story collection From the Listening Hills (Bantam, $16.95) is the 15th new book by the best-selling author since his 1988 death. While L’Amour’s widow, Kathy, promises another title in 2004 from a cache of unpublished material, she admits: ”We’re getting down to the end.”
Posted May 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50