Since you can catch a marathon of this flimsy season any given weekend on MTV, the only reason to pick up the set would be the extras, right? Sure, if listening to Trishelle drone on for eight minutes about how cool she is on her casting tape or watching Frank send in grad-school applications sounds like fun. Complain all you want about Real World’s notoriously unrealistic editing – the lame bonus footage in this package is proof of why producers Bunim and Murray get paid big bucks to spice up these vapid coeds’ lives in under 30 minutes.
Posted May 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer shatters Marvel viewing record
- See Skrillex's insane video for his remix of GTA's 'Red Lips'
- New Order releases statement about Peter Hook's lawsuit against band
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea
- How the directors of 'Goodnight Mommy' trained their 'hissing' scene-stealers: cockroaches
- 'Mario Kart 8' TV special coming to Disney XD
- CBS midseason dates: Here's when 'Survivor' returns