Since you can catch a marathon of this flimsy season any given weekend on MTV, the only reason to pick up the set would be the extras, right? Sure, if listening to Trishelle drone on for eight minutes about how cool she is on her casting tape or watching Frank send in grad-school applications sounds like fun. Complain all you want about Real World’s notoriously unrealistic editing – the lame bonus footage in this package is proof of why producers Bunim and Murray get paid big bucks to spice up these vapid coeds’ lives in under 30 minutes.
Posted May 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- 'Friends' creator: Those $1 million cast salaries were 'ridiculous'
- See a clip from Lifetime's 'The Unauthorized Full House Story'
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!