Since you can catch a marathon of this flimsy season any given weekend on MTV, the only reason to pick up the set would be the extras, right? Sure, if listening to Trishelle drone on for eight minutes about how cool she is on her casting tape or watching Frank send in grad-school applications sounds like fun. Complain all you want about Real World’s notoriously unrealistic editing – the lame bonus footage in this package is proof of why producers Bunim and Murray get paid big bucks to spice up these vapid coeds’ lives in under 30 minutes.
Posted May 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Donald Trump asked to stop using 'Air Force One' theme song
- Demi Lovato speaks out on mental illness before performing at DNC
- DNC staffers get engaged on convention stage
- Britney Spears 'explored some new things' on upcoming album
- 'Hamilton' star lands title role in 'Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks'
- Rory Feek to remember late wife, Joey, in new memoir
- Matt Damon recaps 'Jason Bourne' franchise in 90 seconds
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels