Since you can catch a marathon of this flimsy season any given weekend on MTV, the only reason to pick up the set would be the extras, right? Sure, if listening to Trishelle drone on for eight minutes about how cool she is on her casting tape or watching Frank send in grad-school applications sounds like fun. Complain all you want about Real World’s notoriously unrealistic editing – the lame bonus footage in this package is proof of why producers Bunim and Murray get paid big bucks to spice up these vapid coeds’ lives in under 30 minutes.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- Ben Stiller's little-known punk rocker past comes to light
- 'Barely Lethal' R rating overturned
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!