Since you can catch a marathon of this flimsy season any given weekend on MTV, the only reason to pick up the set would be the extras, right? Sure, if listening to Trishelle drone on for eight minutes about how cool she is on her casting tape or watching Frank send in grad-school applications sounds like fun. Complain all you want about Real World’s notoriously unrealistic editing – the lame bonus footage in this package is proof of why producers Bunim and Murray get paid big bucks to spice up these vapid coeds’ lives in under 30 minutes.
Posted May 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Frank Grillo fights to protect a senator in 'The Purge: Election Year' trailer
- See Larry David break repeatedly in 'SNL' outtake reel
- I'm watching 'Dance Moms' with my 8-year-old twin daughters: Episode 7
- Ryan Reynolds: 'Having a daughter was a dream come true'
- Gwen Stefani announces album release date
- Control an army of Autobots or Decepticons in this upcoming 'Transformers' mobile game
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' has started filming