Not since Scarface has Pacino’s explosive temperament been as effectively deployed as it is in the wink-wink finale to director Roger Donaldson’s so-so spy yarn, a film that winds up more cockamamy than clever. No matter, though. Farrell, as Pacino’s computer-geek protege, is so appealing you totally understand how he can charm the pants off fellow CIA rookie-cum-espionage rival Bridget Moynahan (The Sum of All Fears). Just check out their scorching, clothes-on parking-lot tryst. It’s the best dramatic use of a D.C.-area garage since All the President’s Men.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Colin Farrell, Al Pacino, Bridget Moynahan; Director: Roger Donaldson; Author: Mitchell Glazer, Akiva Goldsman, Robert Towne, Kurt Wimmer; Release Date Wide: 01/31/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Buena Vista Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Furious 7's James Wan to produce 'The Entity' remake
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Batman costume from 'Batman v Superman': Take a good look
- 'Furious 7' breaks box office records in China
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!