Who says real men don’t wear foundation? Mr. ”T3” himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger, was prettiness personified after being made up by M.A.C cosmetics artist David Biard during the Cannes film festival last month. The secret behind Ah-nuld’s glowing yet carefully contoured look? M.A.C Blot Powder and Studio Tech Foundation. ”He wanted to look really natural and really fresh,” dishes Biard. ”His bone structure is really good and there are no imperfections, so I just did something very light to make him gorgeous.” And did the star – who Biard says was ”very, very comfortable wearing makeup” – have any special requests? ”He didn’t want to look so tan.” Ben Affleck, take note.
(T3: Robert Zuckerman; Compact (inset) Photograph by Philip Friedman)
Posted June 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- '20th Century Women' trailer: Annette Bening rewinds to the Carter era
- WATCH: Adam Rodriguez on what drives his 'Criminal Minds' character
- WATCH: Kiefer Sutherland on his former engagement to Julia Roberts
- Gina Rodriguez raps Nicki Minaj's 'Super Bass'
- Samuel L. Jackson cusses at cute kittens in Truth or Door
- Rob Kardashian's Twitter account shares Kylie Jenner's phone number
- Mary J. Blige interviewed Hillary Clinton for Apple Music