Who says real men don’t wear foundation? Mr. ”T3” himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger, was prettiness personified after being made up by M.A.C cosmetics artist David Biard during the Cannes film festival last month. The secret behind Ah-nuld’s glowing yet carefully contoured look? M.A.C Blot Powder and Studio Tech Foundation. ”He wanted to look really natural and really fresh,” dishes Biard. ”His bone structure is really good and there are no imperfections, so I just did something very light to make him gorgeous.” And did the star – who Biard says was ”very, very comfortable wearing makeup” – have any special requests? ”He didn’t want to look so tan.” Ben Affleck, take note.
(T3: Robert Zuckerman; Compact (inset) Photograph by Philip Friedman)
Posted June 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50