Who says real men don’t wear foundation? Mr. ”T3” himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger, was prettiness personified after being made up by M.A.C cosmetics artist David Biard during the Cannes film festival last month. The secret behind Ah-nuld’s glowing yet carefully contoured look? M.A.C Blot Powder and Studio Tech Foundation. ”He wanted to look really natural and really fresh,” dishes Biard. ”His bone structure is really good and there are no imperfections, so I just did something very light to make him gorgeous.” And did the star – who Biard says was ”very, very comfortable wearing makeup” – have any special requests? ”He didn’t want to look so tan.” Ben Affleck, take note.
(T3: Robert Zuckerman; Compact (inset) Photograph by Philip Friedman)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- Host Luke Bryan on the ACM Awards' big stage: 'Certain people just really perform when the moment comes'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!