”Public Enemy don’t sound like anything you’ve ever heard before. I mean, most artists nowadays, they all sound like someone else. No one’s got their own sound, you know what I mean? [Public Enemy] just totally got their own vibe. It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, that’s my favorite album out of all of them. It’s just, like, their lyrics album. That’s the stuff I’m into: stuff I’ve never heard before, new sounds.”
Posted June 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: George Lopez has 'white-man problems' in 'Lopez'
- Lena Dunham opens up about endometriosis in Facebook post
- #OscarsSoWhite: Sylvester Stallone was ready to boycott Academy Awards
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Cuba Gooding Jr. on 'ACS'
- Maroon 5 respond to Taraji P. Henson confusing them with Coldplay
- Rick Rubin is producing a 'Star Wars'-inspired album
- Zayn Malik's 'Pillowtalk' debuts at No. 1