”Public Enemy don’t sound like anything you’ve ever heard before. I mean, most artists nowadays, they all sound like someone else. No one’s got their own sound, you know what I mean? [Public Enemy] just totally got their own vibe. It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, that’s my favorite album out of all of them. It’s just, like, their lyrics album. That’s the stuff I’m into: stuff I’ve never heard before, new sounds.”
Posted June 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer is really, REALLY NSFW
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?
- Katy Perry is selling Left Shark onesies now
- Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter in ‘Sharknado 3’