”Public Enemy don’t sound like anything you’ve ever heard before. I mean, most artists nowadays, they all sound like someone else. No one’s got their own sound, you know what I mean? [Public Enemy] just totally got their own vibe. It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, that’s my favorite album out of all of them. It’s just, like, their lyrics album. That’s the stuff I’m into: stuff I’ve never heard before, new sounds.”
Posted June 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade