ELF He may have stripped to his hairy arse in ”Old School,” but Will Ferrell hadn’t encountered real humiliation until he dressed up like Santa’s adult-size helper in November’s ”Elf.” ”Putting on tights is the clothing form of being naked,” laughs the former ”Saturday Night Live” goofball, who we see learning about the Christmas spirit before heading to the New York City home of his biological dad (James Caan). So did the actor find it hard getting into his dim-bulb persona? ”Wearing the outfit and having New Yorkers yell ‘Nice tights!’ helped,” says Ferrell. ”You’d get catcalls constantly.” Mee-oww!
(Elf: Alan Markfield)
Posted June 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard