ELF He may have stripped to his hairy arse in ”Old School,” but Will Ferrell hadn’t encountered real humiliation until he dressed up like Santa’s adult-size helper in November’s ”Elf.” ”Putting on tights is the clothing form of being naked,” laughs the former ”Saturday Night Live” goofball, who we see learning about the Christmas spirit before heading to the New York City home of his biological dad (James Caan). So did the actor find it hard getting into his dim-bulb persona? ”Wearing the outfit and having New Yorkers yell ‘Nice tights!’ helped,” says Ferrell. ”You’d get catcalls constantly.” Mee-oww!
(Elf: Alan Markfield)
Posted June 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear Tom Petty's new song from the Entourage movie
- Scooby-Doo, The Simpsons, 'Doctor Who' heading to 'Lego Dimensions'
- Adam Rodriguez joins 'Empire' cast ahead of season 2
- Watch the trailer for HBO's gun violence documentary 'Requiem for the Dead'
- Milo Ventimiglia to attend 'Gilmore Girls' reunion at ATX Festival
- 'Big Bang Theory' characters go LEGO: First Look
- 'Ant-Man': First Look at new TV spot
Stormtrooper snow angels? Superhero graffiti war? Daniel Picard's 'Figure Fantasy' photos play with pop culture