ELF He may have stripped to his hairy arse in ”Old School,” but Will Ferrell hadn’t encountered real humiliation until he dressed up like Santa’s adult-size helper in November’s ”Elf.” ”Putting on tights is the clothing form of being naked,” laughs the former ”Saturday Night Live” goofball, who we see learning about the Christmas spirit before heading to the New York City home of his biological dad (James Caan). So did the actor find it hard getting into his dim-bulb persona? ”Wearing the outfit and having New Yorkers yell ‘Nice tights!’ helped,” says Ferrell. ”You’d get catcalls constantly.” Mee-oww!
(Elf: Alan Markfield)
Posted June 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Aaron Sorkin's Silicon Valley
- New York Comic Con attendees fail Jimmy Fallon's pop culture quiz
- James Corden explains what it's like to receive a medal from the Queen
- Stephen Colbert provided some much needed 'Life Hacks' on 'The Late Show'
- See Colbert & Corden sing a spectacular rendition of 'Me and My Shadow'
- Whoopi Goldberg and Jimmy Fallon played Nelly and Jeff Daniels in Pictionary
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication