THE PERPETRATOR Echo & the Bunnymen’s Ian McCulloch THE PROOF ”The Puppet” (1985, from Songs to Learn & Sing) THE PLEA ”I look back and go, ‘Oh!’ listening to my own voice in a song like ‘The Puppet,’ which I just find embarrassing. It’s like, What the hell was that all about? With each song I kind of know what I was thinking, and that was just stupid. I was angry with someone…. It was the managers. I was angry because I wanted to stay in Brussels and they wanted me to [tour in] Amsterdam. That’s kind of what started me thinking about being a puppet, you know? Silly. I had a great time in Amsterdam, anyway, you know? [Laughs] Rocked that one.”
Posted June 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere