THE PERPETRATOR Echo & the Bunnymen’s Ian McCulloch THE PROOF ”The Puppet” (1985, from Songs to Learn & Sing) THE PLEA ”I look back and go, ‘Oh!’ listening to my own voice in a song like ‘The Puppet,’ which I just find embarrassing. It’s like, What the hell was that all about? With each song I kind of know what I was thinking, and that was just stupid. I was angry with someone…. It was the managers. I was angry because I wanted to stay in Brussels and they wanted me to [tour in] Amsterdam. That’s kind of what started me thinking about being a puppet, you know? Silly. I had a great time in Amsterdam, anyway, you know? [Laughs] Rocked that one.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Miguel faces lawsuit from victim of his failed Billboard Music Awards leap
- Syfy and Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television developing 'Brave New World' series
- 'Nick Arcade' creators reunite for new game show on Kickstarter
- 'Criminal Minds' finale sneak peek: Will the BAU find Kate's daughter?
- 'Once Upon a Time' finale first look: Who's going to die?
- Chipotle essay contest for students lets winners get published -- on Chipotle cups
- Mariah Carey to perform at 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!