Bad spelling aside (I know it’s hip-hop and all, but please–you’re British), MC Simon Franks and DJ Tom Dinsdale have a promising recipe: the club-funk bass banging of Basement Jaxx, the club-punk headbanging of Prodigy, and the In Da Pub-style rapping of countryman Mike “the Streets” Skinner. Unfortunately, except for the knucklehead football chant “We Don’t Care,” the mix never really jells. Woodshed, mates–and pray that that Streets kid hits a sophomore slump.
Producer (group): Decon
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE drops Gavin DeGraw collaboration 'Brother'—exclusive premiere
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters