To his list of accomplishments – Academy Award winner, Sexiest Man Alive, J. Lo husband No. 3-to-be – Ben Affleck can now add beauty-product pitchman. As he collects a reported $1 million-plus to shill shampoo and more for L’Oreal Paris, we’re dazed and confused imagining new Benified men’s hair colors and products: Daredevil Red (”For the blind superhero in you”) or Ben Brulee (”A delectable caramel color”). Later this summer, look out for Gigli Gelee, and next year Jersey Girl Jheri Curl – in stores and on screens. Oh, and Ben, leave the blond to old gal pal Gwyneth.
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Queen of Katwe' story inspired Alicia Keys to write a new song
- Sebastian Stan joins Steven Soderbergh's heist film 'Logan Lucky'
- Three Rounds: Sunday Funday with the cast of 'You're the Worst'
- Teyana Taylor, star of Kanye West's 'Fade' video, cast in VH1's 'The Breaks'
- 'Phantasm: Remastered' poster: The Tall Man gets a grip
- WATCH: Here's your exclusive first look at 'Project Runway' season 15
- Marvel Tsum Tsums go from plush to digital in new mobile game
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall