To his list of accomplishments – Academy Award winner, Sexiest Man Alive, J. Lo husband No. 3-to-be – Ben Affleck can now add beauty-product pitchman. As he collects a reported $1 million-plus to shill shampoo and more for L’Oreal Paris, we’re dazed and confused imagining new Benified men’s hair colors and products: Daredevil Red (”For the blind superhero in you”) or Ben Brulee (”A delectable caramel color”). Later this summer, look out for Gigli Gelee, and next year Jersey Girl Jheri Curl – in stores and on screens. Oh, and Ben, leave the blond to old gal pal Gwyneth.
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Loretta Devine talks gender-bending role
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on that shocking casualty
- Jennifer Garner joins Bryan Cranston in 'Wakefield'
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing