To his list of accomplishments – Academy Award winner, Sexiest Man Alive, J. Lo husband No. 3-to-be – Ben Affleck can now add beauty-product pitchman. As he collects a reported $1 million-plus to shill shampoo and more for L’Oreal Paris, we’re dazed and confused imagining new Benified men’s hair colors and products: Daredevil Red (”For the blind superhero in you”) or Ben Brulee (”A delectable caramel color”). Later this summer, look out for Gigli Gelee, and next year Jersey Girl Jheri Curl – in stores and on screens. Oh, and Ben, leave the blond to old gal pal Gwyneth.
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Creed': Watch the first trailer for the 'Rocky' spinoff
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!