To his list of accomplishments – Academy Award winner, Sexiest Man Alive, J. Lo husband No. 3-to-be – Ben Affleck can now add beauty-product pitchman. As he collects a reported $1 million-plus to shill shampoo and more for L’Oreal Paris, we’re dazed and confused imagining new Benified men’s hair colors and products: Daredevil Red (”For the blind superhero in you”) or Ben Brulee (”A delectable caramel color”). Later this summer, look out for Gigli Gelee, and next year Jersey Girl Jheri Curl – in stores and on screens. Oh, and Ben, leave the blond to old gal pal Gwyneth.
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'