To his list of accomplishments – Academy Award winner, Sexiest Man Alive, J. Lo husband No. 3-to-be – Ben Affleck can now add beauty-product pitchman. As he collects a reported $1 million-plus to shill shampoo and more for L’Oreal Paris, we’re dazed and confused imagining new Benified men’s hair colors and products: Daredevil Red (”For the blind superhero in you”) or Ben Brulee (”A delectable caramel color”). Later this summer, look out for Gigli Gelee, and next year Jersey Girl Jheri Curl – in stores and on screens. Oh, and Ben, leave the blond to old gal pal Gwyneth.
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016