Proof that Jerry Bruckheimer no longer has a patent on Jerry Bruckheimer films. Mark Wahlberg, with his blase swagger, leads a gang of heist artists in retrieving $35 million worth of gold bars. It’s glib, violently unreal, and gone in 60 seconds.
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Edward Norton, Charlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Seth Green, Mos Def, Jason Statham, Donald Sutherland; Director: F. Gary Gray; Author: Donna Powers, Wayne Powers; Release Date Wide: 05/30/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Harvey Weinstein is facing sexual assault allegations
- Evan Rachel Wood and Brandon Flowers go back to the 19th century for 'Can't Deny My Love' music video
- Death Cab for Cutie open up about 'Kintsugi' and conscious uncoupling with Chris Walla
- WWE's 'Wrestlemania' 31: The 5 best entrances and 5 most memorable moments
- Ariana Grande adds new dates and cities to The Honeymoon Tour
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: The Rock flexes his comedy muscles
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!