Proof that Jerry Bruckheimer no longer has a patent on Jerry Bruckheimer films. Mark Wahlberg, with his blase swagger, leads a gang of heist artists in retrieving $35 million worth of gold bars. It’s glib, violently unreal, and gone in 60 seconds.
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Edward Norton, Charlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Seth Green, Mos Def, Jason Statham, Donald Sutherland; Director: F. Gary Gray; Author: Donna Powers, Wayne Powers; Release Date Wide: 05/30/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big