Proof that Jerry Bruckheimer no longer has a patent on Jerry Bruckheimer films. Mark Wahlberg, with his blase swagger, leads a gang of heist artists in retrieving $35 million worth of gold bars. It’s glib, violently unreal, and gone in 60 seconds.
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Edward Norton, Charlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Seth Green, Mos Def, Jason Statham, Donald Sutherland; Director: F. Gary Gray; Author: Donna Powers, Wayne Powers; Release Date Wide: 05/30/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!