Proof that Jerry Bruckheimer no longer has a patent on Jerry Bruckheimer films. Mark Wahlberg, with his blase swagger, leads a gang of heist artists in retrieving $35 million worth of gold bars. It’s glib, violently unreal, and gone in 60 seconds.
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Edward Norton, Charlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Seth Green, Mos Def, Jason Statham, Donald Sutherland; Director: F. Gary Gray; Author: Donna Powers, Wayne Powers; Release Date Wide: 05/30/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Game of Thrones casts Samwell Tarly's brother
- Idris Elba prepares child soldiers for war in 'Beasts of No Nation' trailer
- These were the best responses to our Shondaland caption contest
- Pentatonix reveal details of new album: 'We want to prove we can write'
- Misha Collins thinks Donald Trump would make a great cat circus tour assistant
- 5 steps for celebrating Beyonce's birthday
- Talking 'Star Wars' toys: Hear Finn, Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma speak
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!