Proof that Jerry Bruckheimer no longer has a patent on Jerry Bruckheimer films. Mark Wahlberg, with his blase swagger, leads a gang of heist artists in retrieving $35 million worth of gold bars. It’s glib, violently unreal, and gone in 60 seconds.
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Edward Norton, Charlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Seth Green, Mos Def, Jason Statham, Donald Sutherland; Director: F. Gary Gray; Author: Donna Powers, Wayne Powers; Release Date Wide: 05/30/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- What if Zack Snyder directed classic literature adaptations?
- Jim Gaffigan, Olivia Thirlby join political thriller 'Chappaquiddick'
- 'Queen of Katwe' story inspired Alicia Keys to write a new song
- Sebastian Stan joins Steven Soderbergh's heist film 'Logan Lucky'
- Three Rounds: Sunday Funday with the cast of 'You're the Worst'
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall