The One has found a new reality. Just as ”The Matrix Reloaded” was rakin’ it in at the box office, Keanu Reeves acquired a trophy estate in Hollywood Hills’ Bird Streets, home to Jennifer Aniston and Leonardo DiCaprio. Built in 1988, the 5,600-square-foot gated abode has glass walls with ocean and city views, stone floors, state-of-the-art security, and an infinity pool. No word whether Reeves will buy another house to celebrate November’s ”Matrix Revolutions.”
(Keanu Reeves: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com; House Photographed by Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay
- Taylor Swift fan meets singer before losing her hearing