The One has found a new reality. Just as ”The Matrix Reloaded” was rakin’ it in at the box office, Keanu Reeves acquired a trophy estate in Hollywood Hills’ Bird Streets, home to Jennifer Aniston and Leonardo DiCaprio. Built in 1988, the 5,600-square-foot gated abode has glass walls with ocean and city views, stone floors, state-of-the-art security, and an infinity pool. No word whether Reeves will buy another house to celebrate November’s ”Matrix Revolutions.”
(Keanu Reeves: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com; House Photographed by Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'