The One has found a new reality. Just as ”The Matrix Reloaded” was rakin’ it in at the box office, Keanu Reeves acquired a trophy estate in Hollywood Hills’ Bird Streets, home to Jennifer Aniston and Leonardo DiCaprio. Built in 1988, the 5,600-square-foot gated abode has glass walls with ocean and city views, stone floors, state-of-the-art security, and an infinity pool. No word whether Reeves will buy another house to celebrate November’s ”Matrix Revolutions.”
(Keanu Reeves: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com; House Photographed by Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!