The One has found a new reality. Just as ”The Matrix Reloaded” was rakin’ it in at the box office, Keanu Reeves acquired a trophy estate in Hollywood Hills’ Bird Streets, home to Jennifer Aniston and Leonardo DiCaprio. Built in 1988, the 5,600-square-foot gated abode has glass walls with ocean and city views, stone floors, state-of-the-art security, and an infinity pool. No word whether Reeves will buy another house to celebrate November’s ”Matrix Revolutions.”
(Keanu Reeves: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com; House Photographed by Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Andrew Dice Clay talks 'Vinyl': 'Record company guys were out of their f---ing minds!'
- 'Dawson's Creek' revival not likely, says Katie Holmes
- 'The Force Awakens' characters to appear in new LEGO 'Star Wars' series
- See Aziz Ansari in a goofy retro sitcom parody of 'Master of None'
- The Week in J.K. Rowling: Still not a prequel, and more
- 'The Flash' trailer teases Zoom's identity
- 'The Knick' star Eric Johnson joins 'Fifty Shades' sequel