The One has found a new reality. Just as ”The Matrix Reloaded” was rakin’ it in at the box office, Keanu Reeves acquired a trophy estate in Hollywood Hills’ Bird Streets, home to Jennifer Aniston and Leonardo DiCaprio. Built in 1988, the 5,600-square-foot gated abode has glass walls with ocean and city views, stone floors, state-of-the-art security, and an infinity pool. No word whether Reeves will buy another house to celebrate November’s ”Matrix Revolutions.”
(Keanu Reeves: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com; House Photographed by Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?