DIRTY DANCING: HAVANA NIGHTS Nobody puts Baby in the corner. In fact, she’s MIA from the ”Nights”-life altogether (Patrick Swayze will cameo). Instead, this spin-off (due in February) pairs Diego Luna (”Y Tu Mama Tambien”) and Romola Garai (”I Capture the Castle”) as a couple of star-crossed dancing machines having the time of their lives in pre-revolutionary Cuba (the film was shot in Puerto Rico). ”Before this film, the only dancing I did was in a club after having a few tequilas,” says Luna, 23. ”But now, my salsa teachers [on set] created a monster…. I dance much better, I enjoy it, and I don’t have to be drunk!”
(Dirty Dancing Havana Nights: Barry Wetcher)
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyoncé releases new song, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'