DIRTY DANCING: HAVANA NIGHTS Nobody puts Baby in the corner. In fact, she’s MIA from the ”Nights”-life altogether (Patrick Swayze will cameo). Instead, this spin-off (due in February) pairs Diego Luna (”Y Tu Mama Tambien”) and Romola Garai (”I Capture the Castle”) as a couple of star-crossed dancing machines having the time of their lives in pre-revolutionary Cuba (the film was shot in Puerto Rico). ”Before this film, the only dancing I did was in a club after having a few tequilas,” says Luna, 23. ”But now, my salsa teachers [on set] created a monster…. I dance much better, I enjoy it, and I don’t have to be drunk!”
(Dirty Dancing Havana Nights: Barry Wetcher)
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat