DIRTY DANCING: HAVANA NIGHTS Nobody puts Baby in the corner. In fact, she’s MIA from the ”Nights”-life altogether (Patrick Swayze will cameo). Instead, this spin-off (due in February) pairs Diego Luna (”Y Tu Mama Tambien”) and Romola Garai (”I Capture the Castle”) as a couple of star-crossed dancing machines having the time of their lives in pre-revolutionary Cuba (the film was shot in Puerto Rico). ”Before this film, the only dancing I did was in a club after having a few tequilas,” says Luna, 23. ”But now, my salsa teachers [on set] created a monster…. I dance much better, I enjoy it, and I don’t have to be drunk!”
(Dirty Dancing Havana Nights: Barry Wetcher)
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Someone put Nicolas Cage's face on every 'Game of Thrones' character
- How 'Terminator: Genisys' re-created 1984 Arnold Schwarzenegger for the summer's coolest fight scene
- Demi Lovato drops infectious new track, 'Cool For The Summer'
- John Green reveals the inspiration behind 'Paper Towns' — exclusive
- Jon Hamm introduces a montage of Jon Stewart's most memorable musical moments
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ off TV Land schedule
- Fox News says Kendrick Lamar's BET performance incites violence
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!